[Newbies] Debugging Squeak

K Chang alongtheridge at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 02:46:39 UTC 2008

Hi,
I was trying to make some modifications on Squeak.
After some coding work,I found my Squeak now consumes almost 95% CPU time
and more than 100M mem, and it seems like it won't slow down unless i close
it. I've already saved the image and the CPU consuming problem comes out
right after starting Squeak with out running any code I wrote,
my question is, is there any debugging tools that i could find out which
process or chunk of code is slowing down my squeak ? I've tried
MessageTally,didn't work.

Thanks~

K.Chang