squeak414 at free.fr squeak414 at free.fr
Thu Jul 3 13:57:55 UTC 2008

Quoting Lukas Renggli <renggli at iam.unibe.ch>:

> I am sorry, I missed your post.
>
> The repository should finally work. I tested it from different images.
> Sorry about the inconvenience.
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas

Hi Lukas,

Thanks, I now have it working in a 3.9.1 image.

Are there any more instructions anywhere please? In particular, I don't seem to
be able to scope it down to just my package. So for example, when I change a
single test, which has 11 checks in code critics, to subclass ESLintTestCase, it
shows 75 run, 5 passes, 0 expected failures, 69 failures, 1 errors, 0 unexpected
passes. Nearly all the checks shown are way outside my package, for example:

BooklikeMorph>>fromURL: url throws an
Unnecessary assignment or return in block

Also, I can't get it going at all under 3.10- the method
#addToSuiteFromSelectors: appears to be gone from TestCase.

ESLintSelfTest class(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #addToSuiteFromSelectors:
	Receiver: ESLintSelfTest
	Arguments and temporary variables:
		aMessage: 	addToSuiteFromSelectors: a TestSuite
	Receiver's instance variables:
		superclass: 	ESLintTestCase
		methodDict: 	a MethodDictionary(#environment->a CompiledMethod (2997)
#shouldFai...etc...
		format: 	142
		instanceVariables: 	nil
		organization: 	('accessing' environment)
('examples' shouldFail1 shouldFail2 sho...etc...
		subclasses: 	nil
		name: 	#ESLintSelfTest
		classPool: 	nil
		sharedPools: 	nil
		environment: 	a SystemDictionary(lots of globals)
		category: 	#'Essential-SLint'
		traitComposition: 	nil
		localSelectors: 	nil

Thanks,    ...Stan