[Newbies] "Smart Paper"?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jul 6 08:22:53 UTC 2008

El 7/6/08 2:06 AM, "Prashanth Hebbar" <hebbarp at gmail.com> escribió:

> 2. I failed to run some Flash movies on Squeak, some months ago Edgar had
> suggested that older images support Flash but it didn't work for me. Maybe I
> failed to include the Balloon package and was trying to activate the
> FlashPlayer Morph. I lost interest in that at that point in time and left off
> my experiments.

Because Flash in Squeak is older (version 3).
Sure can't run new versions of Flash made things.
By the way my answer to Rob in the SqueakLightII
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6056 , shows how to load Flash and as
SqueakLightII  is 3.10 based, also could be loaded with user help.

Not run newer Flash and I don't have any plans to do.

Edgar