[Newbies] interpreter (vers. 6502) cannot read image file ?

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 12 09:43:28 UTC 2008

Hi I am running:

squeak ./my-image

and get:
	This interpreter (vers. 6502) cannot read image file (vers. 544830578).

My image was likely opened on Windows , the above message is from Linux
I think all my VMs are fairly recent , within about 2 years (I can provide
them later, right now I do have access to the Windows VM that saved the
image).

Was there a recent (I mean perhaps last 2-3 years) VM change that would create
incompatibility of images as to which VM versions can be used to open them?
Or perhaps, can this be a siggn the  image is corrupted?

Thanks Milan