[Newbies] remembering variables

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jun 3 02:34:36 UTC 2008

>>>>> "peter" == peter h meadows <phm at sdf.lonestar.org> writes:

peter> Is there a way to make squeak remember what variables have been set to
peter> in the past? So as I'm browsing the source it will tell me which type
peter> of object a variable contained last time that bit of code was running?

Nope, but you can either record the type (maybe write something to Transcript)
or capture it in the debugger.