[Newbies] remembering variables

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jun 3 02:47:06 UTC 2008

>>>>> "peter" == peter h meadows <phm at sdf.lonestar.org> writes:

peter> Hummm. How much work would it be to add this ability to the browser? And
peter> roughly how would I go about it? Thanks.

Because it's not part of a normal development process with smalltalk?

I don't *care* what types things are, as long as they don't throw
a "does not understand" error when I call various methods with them.

What do you think you'll be doing with the knowledge of "the most recent class
a variable has been assigned"?  How will you use it in your development?