[Newbies] Squeak and Pocket PC

Андрей fromarmywithlove at list.ru
Thu Jun 5 11:47:16 UTC 2008

Hello. First and foremost I want to apologize my English - it on the conscience of Google Translate. I want to ask for help in the next issue. I have a Pocket PC with Winodows Mobile 5. I run on it Squeak 3.9, but it need a mouse with three buttons. Therefore, many operations are not available to me (for example, the call halo). Maybe there is a way to emulate pushing the right and middle mouse buttons as something?
Another problem is that most of the Squeak windows is too large for Pocket PC screen. Maybe you can scroll windows as something?
Thank you in advance.
Andrew