[Newbies] Re: Beginners Digest, Vol 26, Issue 21

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Mon Jun 16 13:41:51 UTC 2008

Hi Marcus
Thanks for your thoughts.

This whole project is proving slightly trickier than I had anticipated!
However, as the purpose is to work out whether Squeak allows me to prototype
things faster than e.g. Flex, this is all providing useful information.

At the moment I am trying to achiever the coverflow effect by deforming a
polygon morph. I don't know if this will be fast enough, and I like your
suggestion (and Burt's) about trying Croquet - if I can't get this to run at
an acceptable speed.

cheers
AB