[Newbies] Squeak for the Asus eee

Rezza rezza at seznam.cz
Tue Mar 4 06:26:04 UTC 2008

I've been Googling for this /proc/self/exe behavior and some observations:
1. not a problem with binfmt - sorry for missleading
2. contains application path
3. after reboot /proc/self/exe is there and squeak vm is working!!!!!!
4. from other posts - it looks like unionfs bug

But still I think - segfault is not a good behavior when this link doesn't
exists...

Would you please report this on bugs.squeak.org under the "VM" category?

Cheers,
Gulik.