[Newbies] Orphaned objects

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Mon Mar 10 00:57:09 UTC 2008

Hi, guys:

	My son has been programming a game in Morphic and has come across the
following problem.

	He wants to use allInstances to do stuff, like so:

myObjectClass allInstances do: [:o | o doStuff].

The problem he's having is that he's got orphaned objects from
experimenting, and he can't get rid of them. They're sketchmorphs. If I
add them to the world, they'll show up, and I can then delete them with
the "X" but they simply vanish from the world, while persisting.

	How do I find out what is referring to these objects and thus keeping
them alive?

	===Blake===