[Newbies] silent/unattended install

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 16:13:16 UTC 2008

Since "installing" squeak just involves copying files (and optionally
associating .image files with the VM), yes, it is possible to do
unattended installs.

I would look at a windows installer. Maybe start with Inno Setup,
which is free and open-source.

For a Squeak distro, I like the organization of the Seaside One Click
Experience.