[Newbies] Help with Curl

Leon Smith lsmith at leonsmith.com
Thu Mar 13 17:46:45 UTC 2008

I've been trying to get Squeak to be a client for RESTful web services, and I
need to use Curl. I've tried both the "standard" CURLPlugin and another one
from a blog. Both give me the same primitive failed error when trying to get
a new handle (Curl new).

I'm on Ubuntu Gutsy (7.1), Squeak 3.9 and I have Curl  7.16.4. I'd rather
use an external plugin then recompiling my image, but I will if I have to.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.