[Newbies] Help with Curl

Leon Smith lsmith at leonsmith.com
Sun Mar 16 22:31:45 UTC 2008

Yes it was your excellent site: Jazz Programming. I really appreciate the
examples and in depth explanations. Sorry for not giving you attribution,
the bookmarks were on my office PC and I was at home and didn't want to
search right then.

I have moved on to another task I had which was learning Swazoo / Aida. I
will have to come back to this issue later, but thanks for the advice. So
far recompiling the VM has been problematic with errors in some plugins
related to graphics. The VM itself builds fine. I just don't have the time
right now to go down that road.

Thanks again for the response.
Leon