[Newbies] Install Squeak 3.9 or 3.10 in a Core 2 Duo (64 bits) with Ubuntu

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Tue Mar 25 15:00:35 UTC 2008

Hi Juan Carlos,

Juan Carlos Bresesti Bosch escribió:
> How can i do this, i'm absolute beginner...
>
> JC

You can find Spanish instructions for that. In fact, these instructions
are the ones that I'm using for running varios versions of Squeak,
including 3.9 and 3.10, in my Ubuntu 64 machine.

http://www.el-directorio.org/Squeak/Instalacion#head-9f31bb7843147795b89ecbe76e961b906a672c12

you can use a automatic translation service if you don't read Spanish.
Click and run installation of Seaside/Squeak is the easiest way I have
found for installing and running Squeak.

Cheers,

Offray