[Newbies] The Weekly Squeak Summary No. 17: Jan 13 - Mar 22, 2008

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:46:59 UTC 2008

Hi Offray,

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 4:05 PM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
<offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co> wrote:
>  Can I translate Weekly Squeak Summary and post the translation in our
>  free/libre software/culture community Wiki? It's a worthy source on
>  information and is a shame to have it only in English.

ach, sure you can, just go ahead! It's not much more than a summary of
what is posted in the blog anyway. I add a bit of my own opinion here
and there (sometimes with a wink), but other than that, I really just
try to summarise and highlight.

Best,

Michael