[Newbies] Install Squeak 3.9 or 3.10 in a Core 2 Duo (64 bits) with Ubuntu

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Fri Mar 28 12:49:23 UTC 2008

Hi Juan Carlos,

Have you follow the tutorial or just give a quick look? If you _follow_
the instructions, you will see that you can, using Seaside One Click
experience, enable multiple images just copying the proper images and
changes files for the desired Squeak (3.9 or 3.10) and modifying the
Seaside.sh file for accordingly.

Please let me now which part of the text is not clear enough once you
try to make what it says. Remeber is a wiki, so you can rewrite the
parts you one to make it clearer.

Cheers,

Offray