[Newbies] New to SmallTalk and Squeak

Miguel Cobá m.coba.m at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 22:59:56 UTC 2008

I don't think so.
I think that for visual programming you mean drag & drop controls (buttons,
tables, input text, etc) to a canvas that will be show to the user as a
classical desktop app.
Smalltalk is not that (although you can do application with buttons and all
that) but much more. Isn't just only an IDE like Eclipse, VisualStudio or
Netbeans. It's a whole world of living objects and you can modify them on
the fly.
Well by following the tutorials you'll understand this.

Cheers,
Miguel Cobá