[Newbies] SBE and Squeak versions out-of-sync?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Mar 29 06:21:00 UTC 2008

Its unfortunate that even on the second edition of SBE, this bug still
hasn't been corrected, I see. The book examples are all from the
*release* version of 3.9, even though the book indicates (incorrectly)
that you should use Damien's dev image. Get the standard squeak
release and all will be well, and maybe the *third* SBE will fix this
error.

Sent from my iPhone!