[Newbies] Re: New to SmallTalk and Squeak

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Sat Mar 29 16:19:56 UTC 2008

Hi Nathan, and welcome to this marvelous world.

Once you learn Smalltalk, there aren't other language where you will
be develop better :D I don't want to speak about all the virtues of
Smalltalk, I know you will discover it step by step. Only, give it time.

Exists one excelent tutorial from Steve Wesses. This tutorial, aid you
to develop a little game using all aspects and features of Squeak.
 From creating a class, to sharing this code with Monticello and so on.

This tutorial is on: http://squeak.preeminent.org/tut2007/html/index.html

Good luck, and fun ;)

And remember, Squeak community is not so big, but is very active :)