[Newbies] Enumerate Package Versions

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 22:36:27 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 5:48 PM, cdrick <cdrick65 at gmail.com> wrote:

> not really necessary...
>
> I once find that by myself by exploring the morph model in an opened
> monticello browser...

That makes sense...

I center click to open halos on morph until plugableListMorphPlus is
> selected, then debug icon, then inspect model and it open an inspector
> on aMCWorkingCopy...

1.  I center click twice until I have selected pluggableListMorphPlus
2.  debug>inspect model
3.  Which gives me a MCWorkingCopyBrowser
4.  Ok...If I "explore" workingCopy...

> Then I chose explore and look for the monticello
> version string (wich is called ancestorString).

Whereas I would have struggled to find allManagers and would have had a hard
time getting past:

(workingCopy ancestors at: 1) name, which of course doesn't always work!

Not easy but I start to get used to find such information...  just
> need to be well awake ;)

Man.  "Zen and the art of Smalltalk Programming... "

You guys are amazing!

Rob