[Newbies] SSH server in Squeak

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu May 8 20:48:25 UTC 2008

Hi Aditya,

I believe that Rob did write an SSH server and/or client but I haven't had
time to review it and use it yet.  It's in the cryptograpy package available
on SqueakSource.  http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography.html

Please feel free to sign up on the cryptography mailing list anyway, and let
us know how it works for you.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum

Squeak Cryptography Team Leader

  _____

From: beginners-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
[mailto:beginners-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org] On Behalf Of Aditya
Siram
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 12:24 PM
To: beginners at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Subject: [Newbies] SSH server in Squeak

Hi all,
I was wondering how to get an SSH server working in Squeak. I was told that
this service has been implemented but I can't find any documentation. I
originally posted to the Seaside mailing list but this is probably a better
forum for it.

Thanks ...
Deech

  _____

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the
go.
<http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_m
obile_052008>