[Newbies] Re: Nothing's working

Lee Nixon psycloneranger at gmail.com
Sat May 10 05:31:46 UTC 2008

  Thanks for the prompt and friendly response,-----b--u---t---   I got
version 3.9 which, as I recall,  is supposed to be the one in sync
with the book and I'm still not getting anywhere.  The one I had
before was 3.10 in case you're wondering.
   I got an idea--let's get someone who knows what the hell they're
doing to write me a Standard Musical Notation Editor. And as soon as I
become a millionaire I'll be real nice to them :-)