[Newbies] Re: What do the (x) suffixes in menus mean?

Tim M 365nice at gmail.com
Mon May 12 20:56:42 UTC 2008

Hi Matthew,

> They are keyboard shortcuts. Activate them using the Command key on
> macs, or the Alt key on other machines

hmmm - that only seems to work for some things? E.g. If I change a method
and press Alt-L (that does cancel) however Alt-R (pretty print) doesn't seem
to pretty print the method and reformat it?

Also is there any way to activate the context menu through the keyboard (the
windows keyboard context menu key possibly) so you can type command names?

Tim