[Newbies] Easy way to define new methods referenced in a method?

Tim M 365nice at gmail.com
Tue May 13 23:35:34 UTC 2008

Is there an easy way to define methods when you reference them in a new method?

e.g.

renderContentOn: html

  html heading: 'ToDo-List'.
  html div
  class: 'menu';
  with: self menuComponent.

When I save it warns me that menuComponent isn't defined but there is no
option to define a stub method for it? So I simply select that its correct.
Then in the new method there is no refactor operation to implement that method
(in Dolphin I can select the AutoCorrect menu and there is a define method
option - is there some addin for Squeak that does this? Or does everyone
rely on having a test that calls the method and so you let the debugger define
it?)

Tim