[Newbies] Re: How to remove a method programatically

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed May 21 13:46:46 UTC 2008

Rob> Never mind, I guess...one more try got me:
Rob> RefactoringBrowser new removeMethodsSafe: #(#method1) from: ArbitraryObject.

Well, that's a higher-level view.  But whenever you think "methods" think
"Behavior" class, because (nearly) anything that has a method dictionary
eventually inherits from there.  Notice the protocol category "adding/removing
methods", and below that, #removeSelector:.  It even has a comment, although
that's about traits. :)