[Newbies] Mac OS X... proper installation?

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Thu May 22 11:24:05 UTC 2008

... just one mor ething about recovering the Todo app: you'll want to
open the .changes file that was originally produced in the Seaside One
Click experience image. That will be inside the App folder (Control
click on the One Click Application, and select "Show folder
contents"). You then copy it somewhere, e.g. onto your desktop. Then
open it from another, stable image, like this:

ChangeList browseFile: 'ChangesOfChangeSetOrStFileName'

Then proceed as indicated in the swiki page. Alternatively you can
open the changes file in a file list (get that form the Squeak world
menu) and browse it.

Cheers

Matthias