[Newbies] SAR Files

jeffery.billing at bigpond.com jeffery.billing at bigpond.com
Sun May 25 06:08:05 UTC 2008

Edgar I would like to thank you and Bob for your help.
I followed instructions and everything worked perfectly (So easy when you know how!!)
Edgar I will save your e-mail for future perusal as I am sure that it will be of great help as I travel further down the 'Squeak Path'.
Thanks again
Jeff Billing