[Newbies] My first program. Design/style advice requested.

Marcin Tustin mm3 at zepler.net
Mon May 26 17:41:19 UTC 2008

Well, the obvious thing to do is not to have separate classes for each side.
Instead have one class, and have one instance per side. Probably have each
controller decide what to do, or perhaps even better, have a single
controller that delegates to the appropriate instance depending on whose
turn it is (and orchestrates the transition from setup to play). That way
you won't be duplicating functionality, or spreading around logic about the
flow of the stages of the game.