[Newbies] Bootable Squeak

Ryan Zerby tahognome at gmail.com
Wed May 28 14:22:29 UTC 2008

I'm not sure what I'm looking for, exactly... I guess the "full squeak
experience?"

I'm thinking about ubiquitous computing, wearables, etc.... small machines
that may require on-the-spot application modification. What smalltalk was
designed for.I'm looking to get rid of some of the overhead of the OS and be
able to breath some fun/life back into some less powerful machines.

Specifically, I have all the parts necessary for a wearable computer (a
rather bulky one..) and would like to use squeak on it.