[Newbies] [ANN] New FunSqueak 6

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 30 12:30:32 UTC 2008

I put a new FunSqueak3.10alpha.7.image.

To list of previous packages, I add:
Scamper.
Celeste.
InstanceEncoder
OSC

To web team ,  please update the info and links.

http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/FunSqueak/FunSqueak3.10alpha.7.zip

To Stephanne Rollandin, I put all prerequisites Musical Objects need, still
polishing details for having a small part of you super work into the image,
hope I could do for the next .

RePlugin is specific for each OS, so each need download and put into the
right location.

Maybe could be replaced by Vassily Regex , slower but only Smalltalk ?
You tell me.

I put the relevant updates of 3.10.1 into and set the depth to 32.
Add the WelcomeWindow of 3.10 and the history of 3.10, remove Rosario photo
and SSI photo of New Worlds of Squeak project to request of Serge.

Enjoy and send feedback

Edgar