[Newbies] Morphic Layout

Gauland, Michael Michael.Gauland at airways.co.nz
Mon Nov 3 21:34:21 UTC 2008

I've done some poking around with TableLayout, and I'm starting to get a feel for how it works. One that I haven't puzzled out is how to make a morph (I'm using a TextMorph inside a BorderedMorph) expand and contract as its containing morph (in my case, another BorderedMorph) is resized.  Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike