Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: [Newbies] TextMorph

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Wed Nov 5 07:29:42 UTC 2008

Hi Pascal and Mark,

first, I've noticed the size changing behaviour in TextMorph too.

I wanted a text which would start editing on single click and apply
its changes on Enter key or on loss of focus.

In my (years old) application I subclassed StringButtonMorph (which
looks like a text not like a Button) and changed mouseDown: (read the
comments!).

pvnd> starting: see EinMalEins>>step,

My class comment suggests I was not happy with stepping.

If you need help how to plug this into a model, come back.

--
Cheers,

Herbert