[Newbies] SqueakMap Package Loader

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Sat Nov 8 03:38:17 UTC 2008

At Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:53:49 -0600,
Mark Volkmann wrote:

> I want to load a package from SqueakMap. When I select
> open...SqueakMap Package Loader, I get the following.
>
> In the SMSqueakMap>>categories method, the instance variable "objects"
> is nil and it's trying to send select: to that.
> Any idea what's going on?

  Looking at the "inst var defs" for the variable, it could be that
the file on disk is corrupted or incompatible?

  BTW, what is the image and look preferences produced this notifier?
I've never been a fan of the recent tools' look where you can resize
a window only at the four corners (not the edges), but the gradation
in buttons in your screenshot looks totally awful.

-- Yoshiki