[Newbies] Lint, SwaLint

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:48:32 UTC 2008

> Method #1: I use the OB Package Browser and activate Lint by selecting package/open/code critics
> -result- I get a Lint window saying "All checks on Smalltalk (searching)" and I am not able to select more than one rule neither to let lint analyze my code

Load the latest version of OB-Refactory, it has a better progress
indicator. Running Lint on the whole image takes a very long time,
scope it to a package (open package, and then open | code critics) to
get a result more quickly. A demo on how to do that can be found here:
<http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/ob-rb-3>.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli