[Newbies] Re: How to move World Menu using polymorph

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Thu Nov 13 12:50:21 UTC 2008

From the preference browser, what you are looking for is the
showWorldMainDockingBar

I guess you know where is the preference browser as you already changed
the theme.

For transparency, you can request the halo surrounding the morph you
want to set the transparency, then click on the pink "change colour"
icon, at the right of the morph. From the upper part of the colour
picker you can adjust the transparency.

Hilaire