[Newbies] Re: How to move World Menu using polymorph

newsgroups at netrogue.de newsgroups at netrogue.de
Fri Nov 14 07:29:30 UTC 2008

Thank you very much, that was exactly what I was looking for. It takes
a while to get a grip on how Squeak does things ;-)
So, although I had found the colour-picker I did not immediately
understand how to actually change it. Re-reading your post again (and
again) I finally discovered the secret being in 'sliding' the top bar
with the word 'transparency' in it. I'm just repeating the obvious
because someone else might stumble into the same mental trap as I did
:-)

Thanks again & Regards,

Ole.