[Newbies] Coloring images with transparant parts

Matthias Korn matthias.korn at uni-siegen.de
Sat Nov 22 00:15:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

thanks for your hints. I also found ColorForm>>replaceColor:with: which
does what you describe. But it is unfortunately not what I was looking
for. I wasn't very clear in my original post:

I (now) have a gray-scale image which I want to colorize, that is I
want to change the hue of the image and not just replace a color with
another (or floodfill for that matter).

Hope you guys have some ideas. I tried searching with the Method Finder,
but my poor english didn't take me very far.

Thanks a lot.
Matthias