[Newbies] 'locking' an object

Marcin Tustin mm3 at zepler.net
Thu Oct 2 16:47:23 UTC 2008

Surely if you have a wrapper class which only holds a reference to a single
object that has all of the data, and that has accessors, then the wrapper
can only use the accessors? The data object could have a flag that causes
all of the accessors to throw an exception when it is set.

Or am I missing something?