[Newbies] Re: Morphic "Tabs"

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 01:40:39 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 8:25 PM, Markus Fritsche <fritsche.markus at gmx.net>wrote:

> Rob Rothwell schrieb:
> > How hard would it be to add "tabs" to a Workspace, Browser, etc...?
>
> Hi Rob,
>
> did you have a look on "UI Enahancements" yet? It installs a tab bar in
> your image (save before ;-)) which will give you
> windows-like-task-switchable image.

Yes...I actually kind of like the task bar, but...

> I understand your request that you'll like to have a full-screen-image
> organized in tabs, right, switchable between windows with tabs!?

Even with it, I often get a whole bunch of Browsers open (a common theme,
I'm sure!), and would like to just switch to the one Browser or Workspace
with multiple tabs or "pages".

Although, if I worked with and understood the "Smart Groups" in the
OmniBrowser, it would probably be better, and ScriptManager works for a
workspace.

I just thought it would make an interesting Morphic learning point to try to
take an existing Morphic tool and simple put it in a "tab-enabled"
(page-enabled?) window.

Thanks!

Rob