[Newbies] Re: break out of do

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 23:38:01 UTC 2008

If my head didn't explode, does that mean I'm not quite as new as I still
feel?
I still have to keep smacking myself to identify the real objects and their
behavior instead of pushing things around, but I actually followed this!

Thanks...it was a good example that made blocks seem a little "friendlier."

Take care,

Rob