[Newbies] learning Morphic

Mark Volkmann mark at ociweb.com
Fri Oct 10 12:59:56 UTC 2008

My GUI programming background is mainly Java Swing. I'm trying to get
a feel for programming with Morphic. Browsing through the list of
classes, I'm not seeing lots of basic things I'd expect. Maybe Morphic
is dramatically different. I'm trying to find basic things like text
fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, push buttons, lists, tables, trees,
etc.

I've searched for Morphic tutorials. Most seem to focus on custom
graphics rather than these basic GUI widgets.

Where should I start?

---
Mark Volkmann