[Newbies] Squeak won't respond

xyz 42 xyzz42 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 13:42:20 UTC 2008

Hello!

I had worked on the Seaside tutorial here -
http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/seaside/tutorial and I was able to
create users and login and see tasks. After that, I started working on
a project of my own but I am using the session I created in the
tutorial.  Now, when I go back to the tutorial and register any user,
Squeak just hangs.  Alt-. and cmd-. do nothing and all the windows are
frozen.  Once this happens, if I kill Squeak and restart, nothing -
just a black screen.

Can anyone look into his crystal ball and say what I am missing? :-)
I think these classes may be the reason.

TIA.