[Newbies] Porting an old app to a recent image

Matthias Korn matthias.korn at uni-siegen.de
Mon Oct 13 10:32:09 UTC 2008

Wow! That's great. I managed to fileIn the class now. They did quite a
lot of this variable saving stuff...

Am Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:24:09 -0700
schrieb Yoshiki Ohshima <yoshiki at vpri.org>:

> > ScratchFrameMorph class-readPaintSkinFrom.st
>
>   Cool, it is a fun class to work on.  I tried to file it in to 3.10.2
> and did get the Syntax Error panel properly.

How do you get the "Syntax Error panel"? Is that a special tool? I'm
only getting the debugger where I navigated to the message you told
me...

Thanks,
Matthias