[Newbies] Launch a service to start the image

Hervé Darce squeak at moncase.fr
Mon Oct 13 15:40:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

I want to launch at startup of the image this:

ma := ModuleAssembly core.
ma serverRoot: FileDirectory default fullName.
ma alias: '/seaside' to: [ma addPlug: [:request |  (WAKom default)
process: request]].
ma documentRoot: FileDirectory default fullName.
ma directoryIndex: 'index.html index.htm'.
ma serveFiles.
(HttpService startOn: 9094 named: 'myhttpd') plug: ma rootModule.

I put this in a workspace and I do a "do it". So  I can open
http://localhost/seaside in my my webbrowser. I save and I quit. I
reopens the image, but I can not open http://localhost/seaside. The last
command  does not seem to work at startup. Why?

However, this method works with this command:

WAKom startOn: 9094

How to launch a service to start the image?

Thanks

Herve Darce