[Newbies] Total newb...

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 14 06:56:22 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

I think Tonys model of the game is  like this:

A Player throws a hand. That can be any of "rock", "scissors", or
"paper". Now someone (a Game object?) has to check if the player did
not make a mistake, say by throwing a "well". The set of legal throws
(in this game, anyway) is somehow defined by Tony. So the Game object
checks if the throw is an element of the set of legal throws.

Am I describing this correctly, Tony?

Cheers

Matthias