[Newbies] Continuous Integration

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 08:15:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm working on this with help from Damien Cassou and Alexandre Burgel. It's
very young and small, you can start looking here:
http://www.squeaksource.com/ContIntegration.html in the wiki page. I started
this project to learn Smalltalk, so that's newbie code ;)

I know there's some others projets, certainly more mature, like Bob from
Keith Hodges and Matthew Fulmer (see http://www.squeaksource.com/Bob.html ),
but I couldn't take some time to look at it.

Laurent Laffont