[Newbies] Programmatically manipulating the mouse

Aidan Gauland wgsilkie at ihug.co.nz
Sat Sep 13 03:56:02 UTC 2008

Actually, now that I think about it a bit more, this sort of thing might not
be a good idea to do in Squeak, since it would be hard to control the
environment while the mouse is being controlled by a buggy process.

But what CAN I do to the mouse?  Could I make it temporarily invisible in, for
example, a large game where the mouse would just get in the way?  Can I change
its appearance on the screen?  I can't seem find out much using the browser.

  -Aidan