[Newbies] Iterating and removing items from OrderedCollections

Ian J Cottee icottee at bluefountain.com
Thu Sep 18 19:29:29 UTC 2008

A reply to everyone who replied. Many thanks indeed. I really appreciate it.

The first example below is perfect for me so far in the small number
of unit tests I've written. I'll do some more tomorrow.

Now I just have to understand what it's doing ;)

Ian

PS My solution was about ten lines of code and very obviously procedural!