[Newbies] Adv. Morphic Tutorials

Matthias Korn matthias.korn at uni-siegen.de
Sun Sep 21 13:40:45 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I was trying to get a grip of Morphic for the last several weeks.
Without much luck.

I was doing several Morphic tutorials, checked the Squeak By Example
book and the Maloney chapter in the Guzdial/Rose book. But all just
cover the very basics of Morphic by combining some geometrical shapes
or the very basic counter tutorial (Maloney has some more advanced
aspects, but really not much).

What I could use now is a more advanced Morphic tutorial for building
like real more complex UIs - actual applications - but smaller widgets
are also something I have to look after.
An overview of the most important/common Morphs out there would also
help a lot, but as far as I understood this doesn't exist yet!?

Looking at the code alone doesn't really do it for me, since, besides
Morphic, I am also a Smalltalk/Squeak beginner.

Are there any valuable resources I have overlooked so far?

Thanks,
Matthias