[Newbies] SocketStream

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 25 06:48:23 UTC 2008

El 9/24/08 11:42 PM, "Rob Rothwell" <r.j.rothwell at gmail.com> escribió:

> If I just want a simple "server" that listens for a text message on a port,
> does something, and sends back a text message, do I just need to somehow:
>
> 1.  Create a Socket and listen on the port.
> 2.  Create a SocketStream on: theSocket.
> 3.  Somehow fork and wait for input, reading it in using the SocketStream?
>
> I just want to make sure I am on the right track while trying to find the
> magic incantation...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rob

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/uploads/3463/Comision%203000.cs

Here you find a one class which change status of receive to send .
All is in Spanish, as I save one day I forgot my pendrive in my Network
classes in UTN Rosario.
Is supposed to have a Spy who sends encrypted messages to another Spy.
I afraid CIA and KGB don't let me publish the encrypted part...:=)

Edgar

1) But I bet a beer on any decrypting the message if I made a complete
SqueakLight (old) OneClick image using this technic